Tuesday 30 July 2013

TRANSFORMATION.

Romans 12v2
2Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

True Transformation can only come when I renew my mind. And how can I renew my mind from what I am already used to? By reading my Bible day and night and doing what it says. Joshua 1v8 says, Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do.
My transformation can only come when I study the word so much so that it changes me, prior to now I studied the word to know more about God and my faith. From now, since I want to change and truly be transformed, I will study and meditate to truly change and be transformed.
I truly want to serve God because he made me, gave me this beautiful experience full of possibilities called life. It truly is a privilege and an honour to serve His Majesty.  

PRAYER
Dear Father thank you for the gift of life, for life in Christ Jesus and for your Word. I want to serve You in Spirit and in Truth. I want to esteem You higher than anything and everything You have given to me for I recognize that without You there is no me. It's because You gave me life that I am able to live. I don't want to get carried away with things you have given me neither do I want anything to take your place in my life. Please help me to truly change into what You want me to be. Grant unto me Dear Lord the grace that makes serving You, easy and a delight. As I read Your word let it change me. Please help me Lord, for I pray in Jesus Mighty name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment