Monday 20 July 2015

Keep marching...

His Faithfullness is amazing to us His children. Sometimes I feel by virtue of my own complacency and laziness that God has given up on me or is angry with me. Right there and then, my walk of faith seems gloomy. But He promised never to leave of forsake us; and even when there was no reason for hope, Abraham kept hoping... Romans 4v18. 

To my own eyes it may seem like I'm not making advancement in my walk of faith in Christ or I'm not making progress Spiritually and I'm never going to make much out of my calling and search for God... But the above scripture pulls me back up! Telling me that it may not seem like it now, but the end is glorious. 

I won't let my feelings rule me. I'm going to keep on anyway because from experience it so easy to give up when we don't  "feel" like we can make it. I will keep taking those steps not focusing on the hopelessness of the now, but on the goal. I'm going to keep marching forward. The WORD on my lips  and hope in my heart knowing that it's not over yet there's no other way; I have been there. A life without Christ is no life at all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment