Thursday 23 October 2014

Learning To Walk Again



One thing I have come to know and understand through my experience at the Gym is that, trying to achieve a goal takes time and conscious efforts where daily input of stipulated repetitions, routines and painstaking tasks are required to meet an end. These actions are deliberate and cannot be rushed. In most times, it seems like the effort is just one big waste of time especially when you cant seem to see any significant change.

Waiting for change is very challenging and sometimes discouraging especially when the first installment of significant actions have been paid to effect this change and one isn't even rewarded with the comfort of seeing some level of progress! Giving up or not even wanting to go through the painful process of trying anymore becomes very apparent. Many times I either got tired of the process, went about it the wrong way and then had to start all over again or actually achieve my goals and then relax and then find myself back at square one. (If I must stress, the last of which was worse).

The situation reminds me of the scripture talking on faith ..the substance of things hoped for the evident of thing not seen Hebrews 11v11; and also my walk with God. Its as though I'm starting all over again and just now the urge not to even bother came to me. I thank God for the Holy Spirit in me that supports me, encouraging me not to give up as my experience comes to mind.

The journey has begun and sometimes in some cases, the journey is just as important as the destination. I often feel very grateful and privileged to start all over again especially when many don't get the opportunity. In my case this journey is more important and I have new wisdom to pay attention to it knowing the destination is inevitable.


PRAYER

Thank you Dear Father for the opportunity to start afresh. Please fill me with the supernatural ability to wait on you especially in areas where I am deficient and in situations that are humanly impossible knowing that with you nothing is impossible. Thank You Holy Sprit for being always by me. Help me to be obedient to your instructions always as you are my only guide.
Blessed be your Holy Name Lord, for in Jesus Mighty Name I pray. Amen




No comments:

Post a Comment