Saturday 19 March 2016

Searched all over....


I've always wanted a best friend, someone with whom I could share my time and love, my strengths and weaknesses, in whom I could trust, rely and confide in. Someone I could be completely honest and comfortable with. 

I go the extra mile to be nice, generous and friendly but then I realized that what I was searching for was more than a best friend. My heart was searching for Christ. 

I guess I was searching in the wrong places, I don't know. I guess I felt I needed physical companionship. Maybe I didn't even know what I wanted... 

But one thing is for sure there was an emptiness that needed to be filled. I searched and searched till I lost track of my God. Used, abused, taken advantage of, disappointed, disgusted with my self, sad, tired confused and defeated I decided to invest some time in his presence. 

I'm glad that no matter how many times I fail or fall He is always ready to pick me up, and show me His love. 

It's true I was lost. But now I'm found. 

PRAYER 

Than you Father for keeping me and protecting me and accepting me just the way I am. Most importantly for your arms that are always open and ready to receive me. 

Dear Lord please keep me hidden in You I pray. And please give me the strength to focus only on you I pray in Jesus mighty name. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment