Wednesday 23 March 2016

You are my hiding place

Sometimes, when I consider all my faults and shortcomings I feel so sad and depressed. My limitations and constant repetition of the same old mistakes, honestly I get so depressed. 

But, when I also consider the one who is perfect in every way, mighty, powerful, glorious and  great. The one who cannot be defined by words because of His awesome largesse. To think that he is here for me and with me and He loves me dearly, I can trust in and depend on Him because He is faithful. 

I just run and I hide myself in Him. I hide my faults, failures and shortcomings. I hide myself early in the morning. I hide in His glory and grace and in the fidelity of His character. I hide myself in Him. 

When I am in Him I am safe, strong and confident. I know I can do ALL THINGS because His Spirit doesn't give fear. I hide in Him. 

The days I strayed away, I remember the fear, loneliness confusion and vulnerability that consumed me! Oh how I thank Him for His love that calls me back. It brings me back time and time and again setting my feet on solid rock and steadying me as I go. 

Today I hide myself in You Lord. I pray that tomorrow when I wake I'll do the same again, and HIDE MYSELF IN YOU!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment