Wednesday 29 May 2013

My Genesis

I'm so excited to finally do this. I have been keeping journals since I was a little girl. They either got lost or destroyed and I sometimes just pushed the whole idea behind me.... But, it kept calling me back.

In 2005, I bought this lovely brown hard cover christian journal and since then, Ihave been documenting my prayers, desires, hopes memory verses thats how I began my christian journal and I am excited to share my experiences with everyone.

I hope the more I do this I'll get some structure and be more detailed in sharing my experiences. I will also from time to time, be sharing flashbacks from my old journals. I love God so much and I believe in Him. I hope to share as much as possible, my journey as a Christian and I welcome everyone to contribute or join me, as I desire and strive to build a rich relationship with God.

Allow me to sign out momentarily with this beautiful scripture a personal favorite, and a short prayer.
Hebrews 11v 6 - But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Dear Lord I just want to let you know that I love you and appreciate all you have done for me. I believe that you are real and you love me. Please help me to show my love for you by obeying you, and seeking you DILIGENTLY.
Help me to stay focused on You and please give me a good and godly character that attracts many to you. In Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Alero,
    This is good stuff. May God strengthen you as u proceed in your journey to make a difference.
    Very proud of you!

    TunjiFolayan

    ReplyDelete