Wednesday 5 June 2013

Alpha and Omega

It's been just four days and it feels like four years... Still I am thankful for the "fish out of water" feeling. That keeps me running back to You Almighty God. I truly don't want to live for a second without being fully aware or Your presence.

I have so many dreams, so many goals, so many plans. Most times I take all these abstract things and act upon them. So excited in the beginning, hoping soon they will no longer be abstract but a reality... But I soon realize that  loose steam, get distracted and then sadly I'm at the very beginning right where I started.

I desire a deeper and closer relationship with God, a deeper, fervent and heart- felt prayer life, and even seemingly small things like speaking a new language, or even just trying to break old habits like procrastination, slothfulness and so much more! but it always seems like I'm not making any progress as I notice the trend of repetitive starts.

I truly desire a change and rest from this trend of starting a thing but not finishing. I hinge my hope and faith on the fact that I serve a God who is Alpha and Omega (Rev1v8).

PRAYER

Dear Lord. Please give me the grace to start and finish whatever I lay my hands to do. Help me oh Alpha and Omega for I ask in Jesus mighty name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment