Monday 1 July 2013

Procrastination Is a Thief !!!

Procrastination is a thief......
it stole days weeks and  months from me. I'm just so grateful that each day means another chance, another opportunity, a fresh start a new beginning. I want to seize it. I'm sick of the waste. Procrastinators don't succeed and I want to succeed.

It's amazing how it ropes one into a well of waste! I blinked and the whole of June was gone. I often find my self excited about so many new projects so many opportunities for growth ahhhh. but its one thing to 'will' and another thing to 'do'. hmmmm. such that i notice a trend in my life... its sooo full of a series of repetitive starts.

I honestly don't want to continue this way.


PRAYER

Dear Lord, please help me, your word says you are a very present help in the time of need. Please pour out more grace help to peel of this garment of laziness and procrastination. Dear Lord I'm ready for a change. Please help me Lord for I pray in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment