Tuesday 23 July 2013

Romans 8 v 6-8

"So letting the sinful nature control your mind leads to death. But letting the Spirit control your mind leads to life and peace. For the sinful nature is already hostile to God. It never did obey God's laws, and it never will. That's why those who are still under the control of their sinful nature can never please God."

The word of God truly is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path (Psalm 119v105). The word of God truly is quick and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and is a discerner of thoughts and intents of the heart. (Hebrews 4v12).

I just got first hand direction to how to overcome my challenge. it is letting the Spirit control my mind and that leads to life and peace.!!! Ah! peace of mind I didn't have peace of mind I was worried that I could never please God and I knew I couldn't with the way I was going. Now I have found my life line! LETTING THE SPIRIT CONTROL MY MIND!!!! Thank You Heavenly Father.

PRAYER
Father Lord thank You for hearing and answering my prayer and question. Thank You for I know You are able and You want to save me. Please Lord how do I allow the Spirit to control my mind? I know I want to please you Lord and I can never do so if I allow myself to be controlled by my sinful nature.  Lord lead me through practical ways and don't leave me there Father, for I know myself, I am not capable of doing it on my own help me too!!!! Help me make it Lord for I pray in that name that guarantees an answer! the name that is above my limitations shortcomings and all other names in the Mighty Name Of  JESUS I pray! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment