Monday 8 July 2013

I WON'T GIVE UP!!! STARTING AGAIN, AGAIN!!

I have noticed a trend in my life that when i make up my mind to achieve something its almost as if some force also makes it a point of duty to see to it that I don't. I have noticed this not once not twice not three times. I now know that it is one thing to will and another to do..... But I also discovered another thing... which is the fact that I have the luxury of starting all over again and again as long as I am alive, everyday is a second chance and though it sounds like a cliche I can only fail when I tell my self I have failed and then give up.

Though it seems tough, I HAVE THE GRACE OF STARTING ALL OVER, AGAIN AND AGAIN.
Loosing does not necessarily mean outright failure but it giving up surely means failure.
I'll forever be grateful to God for new days, new weeks, new months, new years because it truly is another opportunity to start afresh on a clean slate.

Here are a few of my goals for the month...

  1. Make more time for my GOD, spend quality time with HIM and work on strengthening our relationship.
  2. Be more there for my kids
  3. I have been trying all year to loose 5kg  (or 3kg) and keep it off. If I can do this i'll be very happy.
  4. Get serious with learning French.
  5. Sleep and wake early.
  6. Exercise everyday..
They seem so simple but sometimes it seems like the hardest thing to do.


PRAYER

 Dear Lord according to your word that says 'cast all your cares upon me for I careth for you, take my yoke and learn of me for my yolk is easy and my burden is light' please Lord I come to You naked and unashamed please help me for you are an ever present help in the time of need and You oh Lord will never forsake those who come to you for help. Help me Lord. and break through like only you can do.
Thank you Lord because I don't have to do this all alone. I bless your Holy Name in Jesus Mighty name I pray. Amen. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment