Tuesday 25 March 2014

Be Careful For Nothing...

Once I begin to worry about things I tell myself I'm going against the will of God. It takes a level of consciousness not to worry. 

Jesus said don't worry, come, talk to me! The Way, The Truth and The life, The I Am that I Am, The ever present, loving, able, powerful, beautiful for all situations, helper, compassionate, friend and brother!! The one that is sooo much more than enough!!!!!

(Exhaling deeply) since this is my diary I'll open up a little!!!! Without giving much excuses I drifted away from the word of God and found myself in all kinds of things, from worry to confusion, frustration and fear, jealousy and bitterness, self loathing and pity,!!! Till I finally hit rock bottom. I found mysel taking God for granted!! By not putting him first being lazy and complacent and the list goes on!! Then fear to actually approach His throne came in!! How can I approach God when I always fall short. When I know I'm not worthy. When I know I fail Him. Why should I be up today down tomorrow. When I should be up and up only! 

The Devil really got a hold of me!! My mind! But I had to encourage myself. Jesus, knowing how weak I was and still am died for me, I didn't die I still am alive and that means He spared my life giving me another chance. Plus He promised He will never leave me or forsake me. 

It's as though starting the journey all over again but, I have new reasons to wait on Him. In one single sentence I'll summarize ; "Outside HIM there is NO life". 

PRAYER
Dear Lord, thank you for giving me another chance.  I need your help, I need your direction oh everlasting way maker,  I need your peace oh Prince of Peace, I need you oh Bread from heaven. 
Please come into my life and calm every storm in my mind, in my heart!! Please Grant me peace and lead me. Help me in all I do for I can't do it all on my own!! 
Thank you Lord because you hear me when I call. I give you all the Glory for in Jeaus mighty name I pray!!!!!! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment