Wednesday 19 March 2014

I Need A Change...

It's been two months and some days into the year (2014) and boy! has it been eventful. So many lessons learnt, a very emotional start, challenges and victories but so far The Lord has been faithful. I thank Him for his unfailing love towards me. 
I won't say I havnt been struggling lately with keeping daily appointments with my Father I truly have been lacking the very much required consistency and discipline. My dearest sister challenges me in this area even as I admire her strong dedication, consistency and discipline and I do see the Glory of God in her life. 
I need a change...I realize I have really gone far an I want to come back. I know it will require a lot of discipline and dedication but I realize I have to start somewhere and I have to start now. 

PRAYER
Dear Lord, please help me find my way back to You. I long to commune with you more than I currently am. Please help me because I am failing and I need Your help, Your grace. I don't want to continue without you please help me for I pray in Jesus mighty name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment