Tuesday 25 March 2014

Dear Lord

I'm going through a lot right now. I don't feel I'm doing things right. I struggle in my mind and the feeling if inworthines is heavy on me. 

But in all this I know that you still love me, you still know me and even if I have loosened my grip on You, you will never loosen your grip on me. 

I'm down now but I ask myself, will God choose the moment when I am most needy and most vulnerable to leave me!! Is God's love for me conditional? Will He abandon me because I am sick!!! I know the answer!!! It is NO!!!!

All things are working out for my good!!!
You promised in your word when you said "Never! Can a mother forget her nursing child? Can she feel no love for the child she has borne? But even if that were possible, I would not forget you!" Isiah 49v15. 

Lord I need Your help!! Come into my heart, my mind my life and take control! Of my feelings, my emotion, my dreams and my struggles. 

I don't want to loose You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment