Monday 5 May 2014

Remind Yourself...

I am now fully aware of the fact that being a follower of Christ doesn't mean you have automatic immunity from trials and challenges. It simply means, in whatever situation you may find yourself, God is aware and is also in it with you.

I find myself sometimes in unfamiliar situations and in a strange state of mind most of them very testing- but today just as I was taking a drive back home, I had this feeling of being alone. Like I was abandoned....
But I thank God for His word thats true and more real than my situation or current state. I know that even in my darkest and deepest time; even if I'm in the valley or facing a storm or in a strange place, I remind myself- God is ALWAYS with me and He will see me through.

PRAYER
Thank You Dear Father for the comfort in the promise of your word when you said You will never leave me or forsake me and nothing can separate me from Your love Oh God. I rest in this truth and in the fact that all in all these things I am more than a conqueror in Jesus mighty name.
Please Father keep me soaked in this awareness and hide me in You for I cannot make it without you.
Thank You Dear Lord for in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen  

No comments:

Post a Comment