Saturday 17 May 2014

Speak, Lord, For Your Servant Is Listening.

PRAYER

Heavenly Father, thank you for this day for you are the reason I am alive. As my days grow longer on this earth, I appreciate more, this wonderful gift of life you have freely given to me and I have learned to number them. Thank you Father.

Today Dear Lord as I approach your throne of grace, I ask Oh Dear Father that you grant me the grace to keep quiet and listen when you are speaking to me, to be able to distinguish clearly, my thoughts and assumptions from your words, and Oh Dear Lord that I obey every word without question or hesitation. I am very stubborn and dodgy sometimes therefore Father I ask that I will not be a victim of my own stubbornness. Give me a change in heart. A heart that hurriedly and willingly obeys You Lord. A heart that seeks to please you in all that I do. Daddy I ask this because I lack and because You promised that anything we ask believing, we will receive most especially when we ask in the name of your only begotten Son.

Grant unto me Oh Dear Father a change in heart for I pray in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen.


Ref: 1 Samuel 3v10,  Matthew 21v22, John 14v14.

No comments:

Post a Comment