Sunday 4 May 2014

Basking In The Greatness Of His Love

I love new days, new weeks, new months.... for me, not only is it a blessing but its also an opportunity to re-set my goals, re-direct my focus and basically start all over again. Its May, and I'm more than glad for the blessings of a new month.

I am also eternally grateful for is this- no matter how many times we call on God, He always answers with love and grace inexhaustible. I am thankful that His love is great enough to accommodate my weaknesses and set me on the right path. Only the person that cannot call on Him is at the point of disadvantage. 

I am taking time out to set my goals, lay them in-front of my God and ask for the grace to get them right this time. I'm laying my weaknesses, concerns and faults before He who is able to change me. I am going to bask in the great advantage of being the child of an awesome and loving God and call on Him because not only am I grateful for this new month, I intend to live it on purpose.

PRAYER
Heavenly Father my creator I thank You Oh Almighty God for the great priviledge of being able to call on You. Thank you for the great opportunity and invitation to come into your presence. Father today I thank you for the opportunity to start over its not that I glory in my short comings but I am more grateful each and every single time you grant me the grace of newness. Please Dear Lord Strengthen me in every area of weakness and help me to succeed in all my plans in this month You have granted me. Help me to put you first in all that I do and help me to please you in all that I do. I never want to take your love for granted Dear Lord please help me even as I lay my fears before you. 

Thank You Lord for all you have done for me for this I give you praise for in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment