Wednesday 30 April 2014

CONFESSIONS

I'm tired today, I'll just sleep through quiet time. Then, one night becomes two, two nights become a week and before long, I find myself feeling guilty and distant from my God. 

My devotion time all things being equal should start by 4am and I usually enjoy time in Gods presence because I learn a lot and I have such confidence and audacity to take on my day. To live.
All of these are abscent when I skip spending time with my Maker. 

I consider it wrong to find time (the time He granted me in the first place) for everything else and to skip quiet time. But I confess I do this from time to time.
When I realize however I am drifting I try to make a U-turn and make things right again; because without Him there is no me. 

PRAYER
My Father my King. Please forgive me when I take You for granted, when I become selfish and go my own way. I'm sorry. Please give me the grace to be disciplined and diligent with my quiet time. Help me Lord so that I put you first above every other thing knowing that You oh Lord have been faithful to me. I am hopeful Lord that I change and grow out of this because I know that when I call on You, You hear dear Lord for this I say thank you. For in Jesus mighty name I pray. 







No comments:

Post a Comment