Thursday 10 April 2014

...No Matter What

Somtimes when I feel like I have been a "good girl" it's a lot easier for me to come into Gods presence. It is easier for me to talk to (pray) and commune with Him. I couldn't be more wrong. 
Isaiah 64v6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousness are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away. 

Other times, when I haven't been so good, probably not been reading my Bible and praying or maybe I said things I know I ought not to have said or did things I had no business doing, my first response is usually like, "I'm sure God is angry with me." I tend to run and hide (like good ol' Adam and Eve) or even stay away from God. 

However, I am learning that the Love of God is all encompassing. He doesn't love like we do. His love for us does not waver. He loves ALL of me and His love bids me to come Now!! 
Isaiah 1v18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith The Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. 

Gods love is so strong and David understood this perfectly; that even when he sinned and wronged God he knew better than to stay away or hide. He (David) came clean and opened up to his Maker! Psalm 51. 


I have decided to do things differently now. Proverbs 3v5&6 v5 Trust in The Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. v6 In ALL your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths. NKJV

Joshua 1v8 Study this book of instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do. NLT

No matter if I do right or wrong, No matter how I feel, tired or strong. These things will be at the back of my mind. 

•Never take my eyes off your word for it is the map that guides me back to you when I'm lost. 
•Never stop talking to you about what is going on with me for I can successfully hide from everyone else but I can't hide from you. 
•Never stop believing and trusting that You truly love me. And nothing can separate me from your love. 
I should stay in His love now and always NO MATTER WHAT!

PRAYER
Dear Lord, thank You, for I am convinced that You will never loosen your grip on me. Dear Father help me never to loosen my grip on You. No matter what. For I pray in Jesus mighty name. Amen. 




No comments:

Post a Comment