Friday 11 April 2014

Three Little Words

I woke up this morning with a deep sense of gratitude and looking around me it was so easy to see what God has done for me, what He has done in me and what He continues to do for me.
All I truly desire, I have; all I truly need, He has provided... Life, health, children, peace, love, safety, friends, the things I asked for and He provides, the things I never really knew I needed and He gives freely and abundantly. For all these I am truly grateful. Even to the tiniest detail my heart is truly grateful. 

Dear Father,

I am grateful for every every prayer you said YES to and for the ones you said NO to. Thank you Dear Lord for fulfilling your word in my life when your said in Romans 8v28. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. KJV.

Thank you Dear Lord for fulfilling your promises to me especially when you promised never to leave me or forsake me. Deuteronomy 31v6. Be strong and courageous; nor be afraid of them. For it is The LORD who goes before you; He will not leave you or forsake you. KJV.

I am overwhelmed with gratitude for the depth of Your love for me. It saves me, it keeps me, it rescues me, it sets my feet on the right path. And this depth of which not only is it inexhaustible, I may never know how deep it runs Romans 8v 38-39 For I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow--not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love. v39. No power in the sky above or in the earth below--indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of  God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord. AMEN. NLT.

Thank you Lord for you are committed to my success in Christ Jesus that even when I am lost, you always help me find my way back to you. --I am an expression of your love, your grace and forgiveness. Thank you Lord for each time I call you hear me and even when I cant speak, you still listen - to my heart.

Thank you for this morning, the new love you promised each day, and for this opportunity to write these things about the one that gives me so much joy, You my Lord my God my Father and King. 

And so Dear Lord here it is - these three little words which is all I have to show how grateful I am for all these things you have done and more these three little words-- THANK YOU LORD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment