Sunday 13 April 2014

Confidant & Friend

Everyone has that one person we go to for advice, tell our secrets to, or just simply share our deepest thoughts with.  Someone we are true to and completely honest with! ...I know I do. And even if we don't have such people in our lives, deep down, we all desire to have someone to whom we can just be open with! 


I discovered that it is a lot easier for me to be open arround sincere and genuinely loving people. Conversations are longer and I always look forward to having their company! The underlining factor is usually LOVE! The more I'm loved the more I want to love back. The more I am loved the easier it is to share! 

John 3v16. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

The love God had for us made it easy for Him to share/give us his one and only Son. 
The more I realize  and truly believe That God loves me, the freer I am to not only love back but be open to him and actually do what he commanded us to do when he said come to me... Mathew 11v28. 

The Devil truly tries to convince us that God is angry with us, He is disgusted by our filth or we are simply not good enough for Him. For years I believed him. He daily bombards us with these lies till we start believing it and this creates a barrier between us and our loving Father!!

Daily, I am convinced of His love for me and with this realization comes the need to open up and tell God everything whitout holding back. 

PRAYER
Dear Lord, thank you for the love you have for me. Please increase me daily in wisdom and understanding in the reality of this truth. Fill me with love for You and help me to make You my first confidant in all that I do. 
Help me to walk with You more closely, follow You more nearly and love You more dearly each and everyday of my life for I pray in Jesus mighty name. Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment