Sunday 13 April 2014

Come At The Lords Invitation



Come to the table of mercy
Receive from His nail-scared hand
Come eat the bread of salvation
Drink of the blood of the Lamb

These where the lyrics to the song that was sang today at church for the Communion Service. I was so blessed. It's a good reminder not only of who we are in Christ Jesus but also of the ultimate price of His shed blood. Healing in the body and forgiveness in His blood. 

Luke 22v19 And when He had taken some bread and given thanks, He broke it and gave it to them, saying, "This is My body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me." NAS. 

Because He gave His body mine is saved   Because He broke His, mine will never be broken. 

Luke 22v20 And in the same way He took the cup after they had eaten, saying, "This cup which is poured out for you is the new covenant in My blood." NAS.

No sin too filthy, no shame, no guilt -that this shed blood cannot wash away! I'll never know how much it cost for it was done freely for me. 

Thank you my Father thank you Lord Jesus!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment