Tuesday 8 April 2014

Small Is Good

Everything great and mighty has it's roots  in something small.

Jesus said in Luke 13v18-21. "What is the kingdom of God like? (in all it's enormity). How can I illustrate it? v19. It is like a tiny mustard seed that grows and becomes a tree, and the birds make nests in its branches. 
v20. He also asked, "What else is the Kingdom of God like? v21. It is like the yeast a woman used in making bread. Even though she put only a little yeast in 3measures of flour, it permeated every part of the dough." NLT. 


I lost my balance for months. Got distracted and lost focus for a long while (since September, 2013. Since then, keeping my daily dilligence has been war between my reality and my will). 
I find myself opportuned to start again from scratch and to be quite honest looking at things from where I stand could be discouraging because I'm small right now. Prayers are short, vision is pretty much none but I thank God for His word of encouragement through our Lord Jesus Christ that small isn't bad at all; in fact small can be a kingdom in the end. 

PRAYER
Dear Lord, thank You for another begining that even though small, I can still grow to become mighty. I am willing please Lord furnish me with vision, so I can see and focus on where you are taking me to. Crystal clear vision so I can see what I can be through your own eyes, for it will keep me hopeful even as I press through every trial and challenge. Father I know you are always with me through your Holy Spirit but Lord please keep me in full awareness of your presence so, I can have the confidence in the support of your presence always for I know my strength can't take me far. Help me to be more disciplined, focused and consistent. 
Finally my Lord, my Maker you know me if I lack any thing please help me up lift me and hide me in your perfection. 
Thank You so much for the gift of life and another chance; Thank You so much for the gift of your presence through Your Holy Spirit. Please help me to work in line with Him and not against Him that I may fall in full alignment of your will for me. 
Thank you my father my maker.  For I pray in Jesus mighty name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment