Sunday 29 January 2017

I'm Ready



Early this year I had a thought so sure, so profound that this year will be my year of perfection and as I continued to ponder on it, the thought began to grow and grow...

"I will live this year on purpose to my fullest potential, this year will mark the beginning of a major change for excellence in my life for the rest of my many years on the earth, this year my focus is clear and consistent......"

The more I pondered the more I realized the enormity of the dream/thought and it just dawned on me that, that was Gods will and desire for me. He was putting it in my heart to bring it to pass in my life. I'm sure of it because as far as I've studied and known, God usually gives us dreams way bigger than out wildest imagination.. I guess because He is a Great God.

I spent the whole of the month wrapping my mind around the thought, trying to get familiar with it and how to go about it. THIS WAS HUGE!!! It was a promise made to me from eternity past before I was even born...  and I was humbled to be a recipient.

From experience I know that promises require effort to materialize. I know God has done his part concerning this promise, giving me all I need to make the dream come true (and even putting the dream in my consciousness)... now it's all up to me to play my part and birth this dream into reality... and after all the pondering and wondering, I'm ready 


PRAYER
Dear Lord, I'm humbled by your love for me that you promised wonderful things to me even before I was born. What an awesome, loving God you are. Thank you.
And now oh Lord I receive your grace through the help of your Spirit to birth this dream into reality. I understand the part I have to play and I am willing and ready for this higher calling, for this level of excellence. I am ready to be ALL you have called me to be. I receive strength for every area of weakness, focus for every distraction and discipline in Jesus mighty name. Amen.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment