Monday 30 January 2017

Speak Life



I thank God today for awakening in me with great consciousness, the need to speak life. To be mindful of what I say because my words carry life and I am able to shape my life into whatever I want it to be by the words I speak.

Today I will put it into practice, to speak good into existence, to use my mouth to get me to where I want to be, to use my words to get out of every situation that holds me back.

My words carry life because life dwells richly on the inside of me. Jesus the way the truth and the LIFE dwells on the inside of me from today, I will watch what I say. I'd rather sit in silence than say something bad.

I will put this into practice and see where this takes me...


PRAYER 

Heavenly Father, help me to be mindful of my words that I only speak Life and goodness and just as you have placed it upon my consciousness I ask in Jesus name that I function in this new awareness all the time to bring about in me a successful Life in Jesus mighty name. Amen. 

Refs:
  1. The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit (Proverbs 18v21
  2. When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can turn the whole animal. Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go. Likewise, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark. The tongue also is a fire... (James 3v3-6).

No comments:

Post a Comment