Tuesday 31 January 2017

When we need direction



Whoever we ask directions from, whenever we meet a dead end, most times has the authority to influence the course of our journey (or our lives) and we are vulnerable to the persons level of knowledge and precision.

Today is one of those days I need direction in many areas of my life. I need a clear picture upon which I can anchor my faith and begin to visualize so that I can see and have the hope of a destination.

Whenever I need help and direction l am glad to say, I look up.

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. (Psalm 121v1-4).

PRAYER
Heavenly Father, I worship you because you are the almighty, all powerful, all knowing God and I bow to your authority. I humbly come before your throne in the name of Jesus asking that you show me the way I should go. Open my eyes that I may begin to see your plans for me concerning my children and my life. I look to you almighty God because you are my Father and all wisdom belongs to you and I am glad to be at your mercy because you are a good God. Help me today oh Lord I pray. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment