Monday 6 February 2017

He Is Coming Back Again



I must confess, the thought of Jesus coming back again really frightens me sometimes and sometimes I avoid the topic totally. Perhaps because I keep looking at it from just one angle. The angle of horror, fright and suffering. 

Today as I read the Bible, Mathew in chapter 25 told the story of the 10 virgins five were prepared five weren't. The story ended up sadly for the five that weren't prepared. I couldn't help thinking, if only someone could advice them, if only someone could warn them then their story would have ended otherwise. 

Now back to Jesus's second coming, many things come to mind. I must not be left out, I must be prepared and I must warn everyone; as many as I can. The story has to end well for us. 
How sad it will be for anyone who heard but didn't heed to the warning. 
No one can deny the signs not even I who has always focused on every other aspect of Christianity and not on the "frightening" aspect of the Rapture. 

The truth however remains the same. Jesus is coming back again we must be ready!

PRAYERS 
Heavenly Father, thanknyou for your mercy and patience and for your love for us that you give us time to be prepared for your second coming, you give us warning signs and touch our hearts so we heed and yield to your instructions. I pray now oh Lord that you help us especially those who are still asleep, still on the fence and those who are simply absent minded I pray for the hard at heart  that each and every one of us puts our house together in preparation. Help us oh Lord for you are faithful. Help us for I ask in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment