Tuesday 12 November 2013

Lost but...

Traveling though such a wonderful experience, put a huge gap in my normal routine (praying and seeking and blogging about it all); and even though I had fears it might happen and even put in some efforts so as not to I still found  myself thrown off balance for a long while (2+ months).

But there is something about the God we serve that is beautiful for all situations. He is a God of Covenant . When He promises, He never fails. He promised to never leave or forsake me, He promised all things work together for my good. He promised that though I fall He will rescue. He is good and He surely fulfills his promises. 

In trying to get my relationship and my routine back on track, I met someone! Though I have always known Him, but from a distance like knowing some famous dude. But, we met and I'm getting to know more about Him. He is awesome and I'm like people say " star struck".

 He is the person of the Holy Spirit. 

Amongst  many things I learnt about Him, I understand He is here to help me!!!! So that no matter where I am I don't have to struggle to know more about God because He ( my new friend the Holy Spirit) will communicate God to me and me to God. He will stand in the gap. I'm truly happy He will help me. And that's just one thing amongst millions He will do for me. 

I however have come to realize that I MUST acknowledge and not ignore Him (which is a huge tendency because He is quiet and gentle) or else He will leave. I must not neglect or grieve Him. I must totally surrender to Him in order that I may Have total communion with Him. 

When I realized this I just had to say this prayer, because since I found Him I don't ever want Him to leave! He had all this while been waiting for me and waiting on me while I always thought I was never good enough. He still waited. And all I want now is to have Him closest to me. 

PRAYER
Dear Holy Spirit, thank you for coming into my life to help, comfort, counsel, strengthen, stand by me, intercede, and to be my advocate. Thank you for waiting on me till I finally realized You were here all this while to be my close companion. Thank you for coming to help my journey of seeking serving and knowing God Almighty and my  savior Jesus Christ  easier and possible. 

I desire constant communion with You. And I ask in the name of Jesus Christ that you help me yield more to You show and help me in areas I need to surrender and share with you. Help me to always acknowledge you as I determine to spend more time with you, please be my best friend indeed! I love you and thank you for everything. In Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment