Friday 6 September 2013

....A Clean Heart, A Loyal Spirit.

Psalm 51v10-12
Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me. Do not banish me from your presence, and don't take your Holy Spirit from me..
Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and make me willing to obey you. 



Dear Lord remove from me a foul mouth and a judgmental heart. Cleanse me from every immoral thought and wickedness of heart. 
Make me a child of few words and an listening ear. Teach my lips to praise worship and thank you! 
I want to give you my all please break every barrier that holds me back. Break every chain that keeps me bound. 
Fill my heart with your words. Teach me to love You with ALL my heart, soul and and strength. Help me to love everyone you put in my life for they are the works of your Hands. Help me to show You my love by what I do not what I say alone.  Dear Lord make me into what you want me to be for I am far from perfect. 
Fill me with all of You! Take my all I do not want to hold back. 

I truly need You! 

Psalm 51v16-17
You do not desire a sacrifice, or I would offer one. You do not want a burnt offering. 
The sacrifice you desire is a broken spirit. You will not reject a broken heart O God.  

No comments:

Post a Comment