Tuesday 17 September 2013

Sweet Holy Spirit...

Sweet Holy Spirit, 

The more I go through my days the more I realize how much I need you. 
The more I hear about you the more I want to know you. 
The more I live in this earthly tent, the more I realize I cannot do without you. 

Sweet Holy Spirit I don't want to do anything on my own. I want you!! I need you. I don't want to walk alone. I can't make it on my own. 

As I open my heart wide, please fill me. Fill all of me.  Be my best friend, my loving teacher, my strength when I'm overwhelmed. My clarity when I'm confused, my help when my strength fails, be close to me. Help me hear you speak to me. An intimate walk with you his what I desire. Please be my guide. 
.... Oh  Sweet Spirit of the Most High God, you know me, you know how needy I am of you. Teach me through all Truths. 

I heard again on Sunday that you mediate between myself and The Father. I heard that you are my advocate. That you are for me. You are here to teach me about my heavenly kingdom.
Communicate The Father to me and me to The Father.

 Sweet Holy Spirit who will hear all about you and not desire you! 
Helper, strengthener, standby, advocate, friend, teacher, comforter! 
Teach me more about you Sweet Spirit. Take me deeper. Please be my best friend! I pray in Jesus mighty name. Amen!



Zechariah 4v6
Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, this is the word of The Lord unto Zerubbabel saying 'Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith The Lord of hosts. 

John 14v16
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 

John 16v7
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment