Saturday 14 September 2013

Prayers

Dear Lord, 

I thank You for You are always with me. Thank You for your love, for your grace mercy and your kindness. It is because of You, I can stand. 

Please Dear Lord, I ask for renewed strength to continue to seek and serve You with all my heart,all my soul and all my might.  
Pour on me a fresh anointing. New grace to serve You. Fill my heart with your words. That they comfort me when I'm down!! 

Grant me the strength to seek your face on every matter that concerns me. I ask for wisdom to lay up your words in my heart. Wisdom to pray. Wisdom to raise the children You oh almighty God have given to me! 

Breathe life oh Lord into my dry and thirsty soul. Lord hear my cry!!!


...for in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment