Tuesday 10 September 2013

Sweet Communion...

Communion, sweet communion
To fellowship with You
Is what I long to do
Communion, Holy communion 
Lord I long to 
Commune, with You...



Those where the lyrics to the song that sounded in my heart today as I entered into His presence. I serve a good God. He teaches my ready heart to trust, Him!! He turns my mourning into songs of joy. Gives me beauty for ashes. He answers the prayers of a sincere heart...That's the God I serve. 
He is the WAY, where there seems to be no way! He gives strength for fear. Turns every situation to our favour. He stands by me. Comforts me. Accepts me. Loves me. Gives me hope and joy. Grants me sweet fellowship of His glorious presence. He is a God like no other. A God that speaks back to us when we speak to Him. He is a God that we don't have to feed but feeds us. I don't have to shelter but shelters us. I don't have to protect but protects me. He is a good God. He satisfies me with good things that my cups runs over. 

No one man can tell His story. Words are not enough to describe His awesomeness. He is mighty, powerful beautiful, I'm overwhelmed at His goodness. He is my saviour. He saves me again and again always ready to pick me when I'm down. The Truth of His sweet words comforts me. My Solid Rock. My everything. 

Lord I thank You for everything you've seen me through and all the lessons you have taught me.... One thing I have learnt today is, You are God regardless of any circumstance or situation. You are worthy of my uninterrupted undisputed and constant praise!!! Because You are God and you cannot change....



Take me deeper Lord! Help me to know You more and more! You have been so good to me! Life is meaningless without You. Life is nothing without You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment