Thursday 5 September 2013

The duty of man.

Here now is my final conclusion, fear God and obey His commandments, for this is everyone's duty. Ecclesiastes12v13. 

John 13:34
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Luke 10:27
And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

I guess what I'm trying to say is- in my own opinion, and in very simple scriptural terms, this (above) should always be at the back of our minds as Christians. 

I truly pray for the grace to Give God my ALL!! 



PRAYER
Lord, I love you, you loved me first died for me promised never to leave me. You promised never to loosen your grip on me!  Many ways and numerous times You demonstrate Your love for me. You are beautiful beyond description. There is no one like You!!! 
Dear Father, help me give You my ALL. after all my whole life and everything I have is yours. Help me to honor and obey you. Help me to do your will. 
I have many struggles and shortcomings please Lord see me through them all. So many things lumped up in my heart to say but I'm grateful that you see the heart! 
Father, help me to love you with all my heart, all my soul and all my strength. Help me to love my neighbors as myself. 
Draw me closer to You, in Jesus mighty name I pray! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment