Tuesday 3 September 2013

Why?

Sometimes my mind is filled with more questions than answers? Even if I asked, I never fully satisfy my quest. Why war? Why famine? Why so much evil? ....The whys never end. 

Today, I discovered in Proverbs 16v4 "The Lord has made all things for His own purposes even the wicked for a day of disaster."  
Who can question The Lord? ...Most times, we see in part and not the full picture. We often times see the result of a thing but not the cause. But God sees everything- hidden and open, and I have learnt to direct my questions to The One who is all knowing! 

I believe strongly in my heart that - The secret of The Lord is with them that fear Him; and He will show them His covenant. Psalm 25v14. 
The closer we are to the Almighty, All Knowing God, the more He reveals His secrets to us even the things that were seen of Him that no other eyes sees. 


PRAYERS. 
Dear Lord, please teach me your ways that I may walk along your paths. Teach me to obey, honour and fear You. Teach my lips to offer praises and worship to You. Help me to know Your voice. I don't want to be far from You; draw me closer. I want more Lord, more of You!

1 comment:

  1. Amen!

    "We often times see the result of a thing but not the cause. But God sees everything- hidden and open, and I have learnt to direct my questions to The One who is all knowing!"

    What more can I add to that? Thanks for sharing your heart, your mind, and thoughts. I'm encouraged each time I read your posted words. Thank you, sister. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete