Saturday 31 August 2013

I Testify..

Dear Lord, I just want to say thank you for everything. You build me up, give me so much confidence, You hear my prayers and You answer my questions. You are God! Elohim! You are almighty. 

I testify that you still speak to your children. You answer when we call. I testify to the fact that when we draw near to you, you will draw near to us! I testify that you are good, merciful, gracious and kind! I testify that you are indeed God with us! Truly your ways are not the ways of men! You reward those who diligently seek you! You show yourself to those who hunger and thirst for you! You fill us up with bread from heaven! 

You have indeed begun a good work in me please keep me in you! I truly surrender all to you; take all of me! Have your way. I thank you for a wonderful walk with you in August! Thank you for what you have begun in my life! 

I just want to say I love you. Thank you for giving me the strength to seek you!  Hide me now under your wings take me all of me! Have your way in me!!


No comments:

Post a Comment