Tuesday 13 August 2013

This is my desire

Oh how I want to know You Lord! Not from a distance not from far but close to me!  So close that I can hear what you are saying to me. 
How happy that day will be; for then I will know what to do, where to go and where not to go, how to conduct myself and what to say. 

For indeed You will guide me in the paths in which I should go and I will not be ashamed. You will instruct me, lead me and guide me. 

Oh how I long to hear Your voice ever so clearly and all the time like Moses, and all the prophets. 

I'm comforted dear Lord knowing that nothing I will ever ask is beyond Your ability. Instead, You go ahead to exceed my expectation. For this I'm grateful and I thank You in advance as I patiently wait excited to see where You will take me. I love You Lord and there is no one like You. 

No comments:

Post a Comment