Friday 16 August 2013

Blessed in Your Presence.. (Reflections)

It's been seven days now since I have been consistently in Your presence. I'm  happy to have come this far and I know that I have learnt a lot. 
I am learning that Your presence changes me. I'm learning to be aware that You are always with me even though I cannot see You and that You are Lord irrespective of my feelings or thoughts...learning to take it that way.
I am also learning the importance of Your word! I noticed you comfort and guide me; especially my emotions and actions by what You say in your word (The Bible) as I read daily. You leave words of promises, assurance, comfort, instruction and direction that at first I just read alone but now I am carrying through out my day as I recite them to myself or tell them to others given the opportunity. 

Today is particularly special because I woke up glad like I had a special delivery waiting for me and I realized it was Your grace that You daily pour out and have always been pouring out faithfully, but today I felt it. The realization of this daily allocation, made me thank You more when I praised Your name. You are truly faithful Lord. 

Lastly I realize what a great privilege and a beautiful opportunity it is to be in Your presence. I feel blessed. I don't want this to end I want it to be my life. Not just visiting but abiding, living, dwelling daily in Your presence. This is where I want to be...

PRAYER. 
Lord of Lords, King of Kings, Maker and Ruler of every living thing who sits on the throne. My Lord, My God! Thank You for Your grace and Mercy, for Your faithfulness and Your presence. Thank You for You hear me when I call I'm glad to call You Father receive my praise Lord. 

You are a rewarder of those who diligently seek You Lord, Father I ask for more grace to seek Your face that I may receive the reward of Your presence. 
I ask Dear Lord that You give me the wisdom to apply everything You instruct and teach me in my daily life. 
Help me to lay up Your word in my heart and help me to grow richer in You. Don't allow me seek You in vain please mould me and make me into what You want me to be. My eyes are on You and I wait patiently Lord. I thank You in advance for where You are taking me to and for making me complete into whom You have called me to be. Blessed be Your name forever and ever. For in Jesus Mighty name I pray. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment