Wednesday 21 August 2013

Concerning Spiritual Gifts...

Even though love as I have learnt is the ultimate. The word of God through Paul the apostle instructs that we should also desire the special abilities the Spirit gives. 

I honestly do desire these gifts and special abilities. (1Corinthians 12,13 & 14.) 
I fully understand these gifts are for strengthening each other in the body of Christ and I do honestly desire that we all be strengthened as we also strengthen one another. 

PRAYER. 
Thank You Lord for the gifts of the Spirit. Not my word but You word says to desire them. Lord please make me a beneficiary of these gifts. Pour them down on me without limit Dear Lord.
Your word says that i should delight my self in You oh Lord and you will give me the desires of my heart. Your Holy word also says thou hast heard the desire of the humble: thou wilt prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thine ear to hear; Prepare my heart Father, give ear to my prayers Lord and answer. Be it done to me according to Your word, according to Your promises. 
I thank You in advance knowing You will exceed all my expectations. Let me experience You like never before. I wait on You Dear Lord. In Jesus Mighty name I pray. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment