Saturday 10 August 2013

I wait on You....

I woke up this morning Dear Lord  and You were the first thing on my mind as I rushed out of bed to Your presence. So many thoughts came to my mind as I sat quietly like "will I know what to say?", "will I say enough?" One of my worries is that I may not be able to fully express myself to You. But when words fail me I know my heart won't so Lord, I give you my heart. 
Every good relationship is built on so many things as I have come to realize and one of which is time. My Lord, as I sow these few hours please help me grow to know You more as this is my desire. I refuse to believe You wont grant my humble request as Mathew 7 v 7-11 and Luke 11 v 5-13 comes to mind. Please Lord, I need You. I ask for more of You. I don't want to live my life without Your full influence after all, we are influenced by who we keep constant company of. 
As a seed Dear Lord I sow these few hours with the hope that soon, we will grow so fond of each other that I won't be able to stay away from You for even a second. Here's my hand Lord take me deeper....
Oh just one more thing Lord, thank You for waking me up by 5am this morning. I know I should have slept earlier. Please Lord, I ask for the grace to make it back here by 4am tomorrow. Thank You Father in advance. I love You and I think You are the best gift anyone could ever have. (Words are not enough). Praises, Honor, Strength, Wisdom, Glory, Power and Majesty be to Your Holy and wonderful name. In Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen



Mathew 7 v 7-11.
7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
9Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
10Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
11If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

And Luke 11 v 5-13.
5And he said unto them, Which of you shall have a friend, and shall go unto him at midnight, and say unto him, Friend, lend me three loaves;
6For a friend of mine in his journey is come to me, and I have nothing to set before him?
7And he from within shall answer and say, Trouble me not: the door is now shut, and my children are with me in bed; I cannot rise and give thee.
8I say unto you, Though he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity he will rise and give him as many as he needeth.
9And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
10For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
11If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?
12Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?
13If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

No comments:

Post a Comment