Tuesday 13 August 2013

My Morning Prayer

Good Morning Dear Lord, thank You for waking me up into your presence with a song in my heart and praises upon my lips. I cannot thank You enough for You  oh Lord are the very air I breathe, the song I sing. The shouts of a million angels are not enough to praise You and Your kingdom and dominion is forever more. Thank You for your awesome presence. Thank you for everything.   

Dear Lord, I pray that Your gracious had will be upon me today. Pour out your good Spirit without limit over me. Help me to please You in all my ways.I hide myself and all that concerns me in You. Pour out more grace upon me today. 

Thanks be to Your Holy Name. Be thou exalted above the Highest heaven. May Your name be praised forever and ever. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment