Saturday 24 August 2013

You are my strength!!

Dear Lord, 
Lead me on the paths in which I should go! Keep my feet from stumbling. Order my steps for your name sake!!! Show me Your ways for I look up to You Lord every step of the way. 

When my eyelids are heavy with sleep, even when my body is weak to my will. When I'm downcast and discouraged even then oh Lord God almighty pour out more strength on me and lift me up for you promised dear Lord that your eyes goes to and fro to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to You.(2Chron16v9)

Keep my eyes fixed on You! Help me that I may not loose focus. Help me grow in You dear Lord! Keep me rooted in You for I cannot bear the cost of having it any other way!! 
I have made up my mind to trust in You! Trust I will! Keep me from falling! Help me to be aware of your presence always for I'll have it no other way!! To You be all the glory,honor, power and might!  
For in Jesus mighty name I pray!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment