Monday 12 August 2013

I Am with you ALWAYS.

Thank You Lord for waking me up this morning. What a blessing it is to come before His Majesty. 
 I often tell myself that the breath  in my lungs and the blood flowing through my veins are indications that You haven't given up on me and You are giving me the opportunity of a second chance. For this Lord I'm truly grateful and encouraged. Thank You Lord.

As I read my Bible, waiting on You, I have faith that I heard You ask me "what will you do if you knew I were right there with you?" 
My mind went far as I began to ponder on and answer the question. I will not do some things I do. Won't say some things too and I will certainly talk to Him more, ask more questions. I won't feel so afraid and alone. Surely the way I conduct myself will be totally different. 
Then I also believe you instructed me to go about my day KNOWING YOU ARE RIGHT THERE.... 
Lets try this today Lord, together, and see how today goes. 

PRAYER. 
Dear Lord please pour out more grace to obey Your instruction as I determine in my heart to go about my day with full consciousness that's You are right there by my side. Remind me when it seems like I'm forgetting. I pray my ways pleases You today. Open my eyes to see and appreciate how Great You are.  Thank You for where You are taking me to. I give you all the glory. You are awesome and I love You. Blessed be Your Holy Name. In Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen. 

Ps Lord help me make it here tomorrow, for I truly want to know You More and More. 

No comments:

Post a Comment