Saturday 31 August 2013

Prayers...

Dear Lord, please increase my capacity to absorb your word and all that the Holy Spirit is teaching me. Break through my tendencies and for my weaknesses, please give me Your strength; for your strength cannot fail me. Please grant unto me, wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Lord you promised not to hold back; you promised to give me liberally. 

Dear Lord, please pour on me the anointing and the grace to pray always; (to wait on You) like Elijah did, and even more. Pour it out on me without limit. Help me also to surrender my ALL to You in every area of my life. I want all of you as I give you my all. 

Dear Lord help me to be ready when I close my eyes to this world. Help also my husband, my children, my family, my brothers, sisters, friends and all I come in contact with. Save us your children Dear Lord. For in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment