Sunday 11 August 2013

Oh Lord My Eyes Are On You...

Who can help me when all else fails me? Where or to whom can I run to when there's no one arround? Who can I trust when I have been disappointed? Who will hear my desperate cry?

Even when my own wisdom fails me, and my strength gives way. When my abilities, skills and even when my body is weak to my will... When sorrows and trouble and worries torment me. When it seems like there is no way out. When fear consumes me, when sadness lays with me and I am left all alone with no where to turn...

When my heart is troubled and I seek understanding for where I got it all wrong. When I'm deep in confusion and need answers that I may make some sense out all that seems to be going on. When I don't know where to turn. 

Even in this I have learnt! I know better than to look at the depth of my pit but to look to your High and Lofty Mountain. 
Oh Lord my eyes are on You... Whose arms are ever wide open? Whose embrace gives me peace and warmth? Even when my heart fails me Your grace cannot fail me. 
I hear You say again and again why don't you trust me? Why don't you allow me help you?  Why are you still carrying this heavy burden? Why don't you come to me? My arms are wide open and I can handle it! 

Lord from where I stand I will give You Praise as I fix my eyes on You. I am thankful for You can see beyond my eyes would ever see. You know more than my mind would ever imagine. You can do all things and can fix the toughest problems. All power belongs to You, and I can rest in Your strength. I learnt in church today, to give You Prophetic praise because You oh Lord exist in eternity. You know and have experienced me and Your Kingdom reigns over the kingdoms of men. I will sing Your praise oh Almighty God because nothing is to difficult for You. When I cast my mind back you have always been there. I thank You for You and see the end from the beginning  therefore, I will put my trust in You!! Oh Alpha and Omega. 
I only ask my Lord, that I will continue to dwell in Your courts all the days of my Life. I praise You oh Lord.  

No comments:

Post a Comment