Saturday 24 August 2013

To Those Who Wait!

Thank you for Your promises to those who wait on You dear Lord! 

Psalm 40v1-4
I waited patiently for the Lord;
and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
 He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay,
and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.
 And he hath put a new song in my mouth,
even praise unto our God:many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.
 Blessed is that man that maketh the Lord his trust,
and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

•The Lord will hear my cry, he will lift me out of the pit of despair. 
•He will set my feet on solid ground and steady me as I walk along. 
•I will sing a new songs hymn of praise to My God.
•Many will see what He has done and be amazed-They will put their trust in The Lord.  


I will hold on to this promise! I will gaze at it again and again anytime I am discouraged -for this is my destination. I am encouraged that my wait will not be in vain because God is more than able and He is not a man that he should lie...
I went to bed yesterday, weak but today I woke up strengthened! I went to bed hungry but today, I am satisfied. I went to bed needing comfort but today I am comforted and encouraged! 
It gives me great pleasure to know that my desires are aligned with his promise. It gives me great hope!!!!!

PRAYER
Thank You Lord for You are gracious and kind! Merciful and mighty. Thank you Lord because You are able there is no limit to Your awesome power! Oh thank You Lord. It is so amazing that a God of your magnitude and might will turn to me and hear my cry- then go ahead to lift me up! Only a great God like you can do this!!!!
I thank for giving me a glimpse of my destination. I have hope and I am greatly  encouraged! I praise your name for you alone are worthy! Thank you for where You are taking me to. I give You my praise. 
Now dear Lord my heart is open engrave your words upon my heart. My mind is open and my ears are wide open. Instruct me and lead me. Do with me what so ever you will. Take all of me. Have your way. I am yours after all, you created me and I know I am safe in your arms. 
My heart is full of thanks. Be glorified Lord for I pray in Jesus mighty name. Amen. 


2 comments:

  1. Sometimes the wait is long, but we know we can put our faith and trust in Him who does not disappoint. Excellent post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you April for the kind words of encouragement and for taking the time to read!! God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete